Monday, April 20, 2009

Susan Boyle Is Younger Than Madonna

If you haven't heard of Susan Boyle...well I don't know where you've been. I've watched her sing that song from Les Mis all week. On stage she sang it. On television she sang it. Anytime she's asked to sing she belts out that particular auria. But is anyone besides me wondering if that's the only song she knows? What if that's it? Will she be the most famous one hit wonder in cyber space?

By the way, I'm in full support of an immediate make-over. I realize it's part of her charm that she's an example for not judging a book by its cover. But a make-over isn't about becoming someone else. With a little help she could be her best self. And I want that for everyone. And it makes me angry to hear glamours television celebrities who spend hours in hair and make-up suggesting that Susan Boyle should not have the same advantages. Very few people reach their full potential without an army of personal trainers, yoga instructors, nutrionists, hairdressers, make-up artists, tailors, eye brow pluckers, manicurists, dermotologists, dentists, stylists, fashion and style magazines, etc. It takes a team effort in most cases. Not that you could tell by looking but Susan Boyle is 3 years younger than Madonna. Why should Susan Boyle be less worthy of that kind of effort from a beauty team?

No comments:

Post a Comment